Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Oquirrh Temple

Sorry I post so many pictures with every post. I take way too many pictures, but love having all of our memories recorded for us. This little adventure was to the Oquirrh Temple Open house. We love living in Utah and being so close to all of the happenings of the church that take place so close to us. We are very blessed to live where we do! It was pretty cool to be standing in one place and be able to see three temples all at once. Thank you President Hinckley for being so inspired.
Here's our little family in front of the temple after the open house. Braxton thought the temple was cool, but didn't quite follow the whole concept of things. He started to get a little bored towards the end...not wanting to stay on the walkways...and wanting to wander and explore. But I can't complain...I did too! Now don't get me wrong, but I didn't think this temple was as 'fancy' as all of the others I've been in. I had just been to the Draper Open house a month or two before with our Young Women and thought that temple was absolutely beautiful. This one just seemed to be more plain...and quite frankly maybe that's more how it should be...

Braxton posing with his daddy!

Braxton loves giving hugs and I wasn't about to pass this one up.


3 comments:

Bryan + Juli said...

So amazing to think of seeing three temples at once... makes me miss Utah! :( Cute family photos!!

Courtni said...

we were in utah during the open house and wanted to make it, but just didn't have the time. so fun to be able to be there. love the pic of you and braxton.

oh, and i really like your blog background. very cute.

Brianna said...

I still haven't seen that one yet! I need to! :-)