Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Memorial Day

Hanging out around the campfire...one of our favorite things.

So, you all may think I'm a little strange cause I'm posting a blog entry from 'May', but my OCD won't let me miss an entry...I'm trying to catch up.
The last weekend of May has become a family tradition to go camping at Alred Flats campground in Wyoming. There are always other family members that meet up with us there. We're never sure what kind of party we're in for until we get there. This year was very rainy and cold, but fun. We always drive over to the cemetery in Afton and typically have lunch at the park one of the days we're there, but it was too cold this year. We've been camping so much this summer that our trailer is literally becoming our second home. Braxton absolutely loves it.

1 comment:

Julianne Dewey said...

What a fun tradition! Braxton has been a camper from the get go! I remember when he was tiny you came up and visited us when we were camping! I need to send you some of those pics of him if you don't have them there are some cute ones of my dad holding him. Oh and I love your blog title pic that's a christmas card picture for sure!