Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pioneer Day

Me and my awesome little sister Ashley!

Grandma with here cool pops for the kids. They LOVE her!

Every year we got together at my dad's house for dinner and do some fireworks. It's been tradition to hang out here for most of July...at least that's what it seems. We ate and hung out for a while before we went outside. Braxton and I were in a little bit of a hurry this year because I wanted to take him down to Willow Park for the fireworks they were having down there...what a waste. I can't believe that the city even wasted their time and resources for 10 minutes worth of fireworks. They started and then they were OVER...just that quick. We met up with James who was directing traffic for a couple of minutes and then he had to take off.

No comments: