Saturday, September 20, 2008

2nd Place

Last Wednesday, Braxton was in the newspaper for winning 2nd place in the summer library program. I found out about it two weeks into the program and he still did a fantastic job. Braxton loves books and has always been really good...and gentle...with them. We read every day before nap time and bedtime. I figured this was the only way for me to establish the habit early on...or I'd find myself too busy to read to him. He won some FUN prizes throughout the month and I still don't think he really understands why. He's just excited to go to the library every week.

1 comment:

onlymehere said...

WOOHOO for Braxton! I'm really impressed that you started this so early for him. I was pretty good when they were little but got lazy the older they got. You I'm sure will be more consistent than I was if you're already helping him win prizes!! Good job mom and Braxton!