Sunday, August 24, 2008

Pool Party

Friday, my cousin, Amber came down from Idaho to visit. We used to work together at the school district and both of us quit when we had our babies. Amber just had her second little baby this spring. We set up the pool in the back yard and let Braxton and Maddison play for a while. Both of them walked through the water, played with toys, and dumped water out, but didn't want much more to do with it. I don't think either of them was even towel worthy when they were finished. We fixed lunch and the two of them scarfed everything down and I even had to get them more. We couldn't believe how well they ate. Thanks Amber for a fun day and some adult conversation.

6 comments:

Andy Wegener said...

I want to come and swim!!!

onlymehere said...

I remember these days! I loved it when my kids were this size. They're a ton of work though but so worth it! :)

Kevin and Tami Scott said...

Adult conversation is a life saver some days! It's my favorite part of visiting teaching because I can actually have conversations with adults AND girls. I am so out-numbered in this house of mine.

Brianna said...

It looks like they are having so much fun! I want to swim!! :-) I'm glad to see you are doing good! I like your picture of Karma in the air! (She is helping me get into a new apartment!) I think that we should have a fun little lunch soon! We can go with Amber and catch up! How does that sound?

Brittney said...

Definitely know the luxury of having some adult conversation! What darling kids!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

It sounds like Braxton is a lot like Cadence with his pool. He just likes to walk in it and dump it!!! How fun!