Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Elmo Live

We got it! That's right...this little creature will soon enter our little home in real life form on Christmas morning. Pre-orders started today and are projected to be one of the top selling toys this holiday season. Now we (parents) have to wait until he comes out in October to play with him. Braxton is obsessed with Elmo movies and Grandma has an Elmo at her house he likes...he does the 'hokey pokey'. Mom and Dad have now until Christmas to get over that high pitched voice that will soon be following us from room to room. YIKES! You can check him out at this site. He really is cute: http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=8002&e=media&id=tf

6 comments:

onlymehere said...

When Brianna got her tonsils out at age 12 or 13 all she wanted was a Tickle Me Elmo! Crazy I know for the age she was but she loved it! I'll have to ask her if she still has it saved for Savannah!

Kevin and Tami Scott said...

We went through an Elmo stage 3 times with my boys. Just be grateful Braxton missed the Telletubby age. Kyler was just the right age for that bit of crazy. Elmo is cake compared to the Telletubby voices, singing & dancing. I actually sort of get into Elmo myself. He's kind of a Q-T in a muppet sort of way. The joy Braxton will have Christmas morning will get you through it.

Suz said...

You are such a nice mom! Already thinking of Christmas! How fun, Addison really like's elmo also. But what's not to like right? They had a Sesame Street show for military last friday and Elmo was there, plus Zoe! It was way fun & Sesame Street isn't as annoying as say Barney!

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

I could only wish to be prepared as you for Christmas. That is awesome that you are on the ball in advance! You'll have to be sure and do a post once Elmo arrives!

Trek said...

Jacqui, Braxton is getting BIG!! How are you? Things look like they are going great. I don't know if you heard we had Ethan on June 3. I will update my blog so you can see him. I need your e-mail address though. I guess I better give you a call. Heather

Brianna said...

What a fun little toy! I miss our girls camp days! Girls camp will never be the same without me right!?? (And amber... we'll include her too.) We should just do a fun reunion camp out! THAT'S a good idea! :-D