Friday, October 9, 2009

New Blog

I decided after LDS Conference that I wanted to start a new blog. One that was out there for the world to see and something that would be inspiring and uplifting in the times we live in. I'm not a fan of the media sharing the many awful stories and wrongdoings in the world, yet I find myself getting sucked into their heart wrenching stories. I wanted to create a place where people can go to read about the small, maybe big, miracles of service that are occurring around us everyday. I'm really not exactly sure where I'm headed with all of this or where I'll end up, but I have to start somewhere...so I think I'm ready to get it out there.
I'd love for you to post any stories that you feel 'made a difference' in your life or the lives of those around you. Maybe you are the secret service giver and just want to share with someone...post it on my new blog in the comments. If you would like me to 'POST' it as an entry you can send me a message in the comments or e-mail me your story and I can add pictures as well.
I'm very excited to see what great things are happening out there and hear your stories: http://sharingwarmfuzzies.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Brianna said...

I love that idea! I'm going to go look at it! Sorry it's taken me so long to get those pictures to you!! I have been running around like a mad woman-- but I will get it done soon! Promise!!!

Also, who is your doctor for Braxton?? I am switching doctors but I have no idea who to take Savannah to! I need a Dr. that cares a little bit more. :-)

onlymehere said...

I love this idea. You said you wanted to use Brianna's Raggedy Annie story. Feel free to cut and paste from my blog or from my sewing blog where I posted it too. I don't mind you using the story and I know Brianna won't either. I'll go check it out now!

Bryan + Juli said...

Such an amazing idea I love it! I bet Dad and Carol will have some cool stories and pictures from Ethiopia.

onlymehere said...

Hi. I was just checking in to see how you're doing. I was hoping to see some new pictures of that adorable little guy! Maybe next time.