Saturday, October 3, 2009

Deal or No Deal!

Most of you know, I'm all all over a good deal. Guess that's what I get for deciding to stay home and be a mommy. James tells me it's my job at home to find the good deals, and I can live with that. Here are just a couple of the deals I found over the summer, and I have to say 'made' my day.

Any of you that know my husband, know he LOVES his Dr. Pepper. I found this awesome deal at Albertson's and literally loaded up. I got all of this (minus a couple of cases I gave to a friend who was with me) for $7.20. YEP! It comes out to be less than a penny a can. Now if I can just convince him to fill his mug at work with these cans. That will save us approximately $14.00 a month for a whole year. Which comes out to be almost $170 for the year. Crazy!

James laughs when he finds these random photos on my camera, but what can I say...I get a little excited about saving money. I told him I'd be rich if I got to keep all the money that I save each month on sales...so why aren't we rich? Anyway...I saved $150 on this trip and only spent $41. I have to thank Albertson's again for their great deals.

Now for the 'No' Deal part. All 7 Albertson's stores in Utah have been sold out to Associated foods. Darn it! Associated foods does have overall good prices, but not like the stock up prices that Albertson's has given my family for the last couple of years. I'll just have to get more creative in getting things for free.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

LOVE Albertson's deals. After using coupons and getting good deals, it's almost like pulling teeth to have to pay for something at normal price!

Bersonnets said...

Okay, so whats your secret? As a stay at home mom I look for great deals too, but I don't know your awsome deal secret. Please share!!

Missy W. said...

my SIL is a big coupon clipper and she is also upset about the albertson's deal.