Tuesday, June 17, 2008

New Bike Trailer

Today I had to go to the city offices to pick up some things. I'm the chair for our city celebration this week, and I'm finishing up some last minute things.

We bought the trailer a couple of weeks ago, but just got it out to take for a trial run last night when dad got home. I need something to get me a little exercise.

This morning I told Braxton we were 'going for a ride' he got so excited he grabbed Curious George and headed for the garage.

I love how excited our children get over the smallest things. It makes me grateful to be a mom. I'm so happy to have Braxton to help me put things into perspective...and take time to smell the flowers. Which is exactly what we did when we got to the end of the neighborhood...mom had to catch her breath.

2 comments:

Bryan + Juli said...

Cutest little guy ever! I do like this "bike trailor" idea... ideal for keeping kids right where you want them! hahaha

Kevin and Tami Scott said...

What a great way to spend an afternoon with your little man. I bet he had a blast!