Tuesday, November 24, 2009

First day of school!

My baby in school! What's up with that! He is such a smart little guy he probably doesn't really 'need' preschool, but he definitely needs a social outlet outside of mom's world. So I ship him off two times a week to hang out with friends and play. He's starting to get into it. He loves going, but at first he wouldn't do much. His teacher said he'd just sit back and watch everyone else, but didn't really want to participate in the activities. I think he's starting to get more involved.

Braxton with his new teacher. He is the only one that calls her by her name...Teacher Kareen. All the other kids call her teacher. We love her!

1 comment:

onlymehere said...

Oh my gosh, when did this cute baby become a little boy?! He's so adorable. I can't believe he's ready for preschool.