Friday, May 29, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

For the last couple years, we've gone camping Mother's Day weekend. This year we stayed at the Provo KOA. There was an awesome jogging trail that took us on quite an adventure where we ended at a park. The picture of me and James standing in front of the water is actually right under the interstate. You can see the road above us. We also got to stand under a train that went by...that was a loud crazy feeling...but now we can say we did it.
We went to Thanksgiving point and walked through the gardens and to the Dinosaur museum. Braxton didn't like playing in the sand there...he said he needed to wash his hands. I still don't think he fully grasps the idea of dinosaurs...with skin and without. We toured Cabela's...and the next day we went to the Living Aquarium in Sandy. If you haven't been, we all thought this was a cool place to visit. It was a beautiful weekend...we always love our first camping trip of the year.

2 comments:

Kevin and Tami Scott said...

I once stood in a train tunnel when the train went by...talk about LOUD and a little scary! We went to Thanksgiving Point and the Sandy aquarium last time we were in Utah, too. My kids love visiting there every chance they get. Hey...are you planning on going to the reunion picnic in July? I'm wanting to see if anyone I know will be there. I'm flying in the day before, and am toying with the idea of going. Talk to you soon.

Bryan + Juli said...

Looks like fun!! Braxton is getting so big I can't believe it!