Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!

I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures from New Year's. We were interested to see how Mr. B. did again this year. We let him stay up last year...just to see if he could do it...and to our amazement he sat on the couch with his eyes glazed over and watched the ball drop. That's my boy! This year wasn't much different other than there were lots more kids running around and they were much more tired. We have had the tradition of hanging out with neighborhood friends for a few years now and love them all. Thanks Rhett, for letting us come destroy your house. This year we all ate till we were sick and played Rock Band. Lots-o-fun!!! Good luck to everyone as you start your New Year's Resolutions. I think I'll make mine up as I go.
Yey! We all made it to 2009! Minus a few kids...
Finally! A break and some silence.
Braxton made it to 11:56 before he broke down.





2 comments:

Julie and Nate said...

Thanks for letting us crash your party! We had such a good time.

Suz said...

What a trooper! Sounds like you had some fun over the holiday's! Rock Band is so very addictive, I love the drums!