Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Too much fun...


We've been busy!!! Lots of fun things we've been doing this summer. The picture is of Braxton at the annual 'Cruise In' parade. We always meet my parents at Carl's Jr. for the parade and then get something to eat afterward. This year I ran across the street for slurpees. This is Braxton's first slurpee...and he loved it. Mom had the big debate as I stood in line...red...or blue slurpee. Which one will come out of he clothes easier. In the end, I think he ended up spilling on grandma but nothing on him. Go figure...
Our internet has been acting funny on this computer so I haven't posted for a little bit. I'll be better. We've also been on a couple of camping trips the last two weeks and are planning another one for the end of the month at Bear Lake.

5 comments:

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

Hey Jacqui! Found your blog off of Johnnie's. So fun to read and catch up on you three. You're little guy has gotten so big! My blog is "locked" so send me an e-mail and I'll send you an invite. mattandkeri@Juno.com

sharpest family said...

I my goodness I just love this picture of Braxton.

onlymehere said...

Hey there's my favorite little church buddy in sunglasses!! Did you know Larry used to manage that 7-11 on 14th North for years? He was with 7-11 16 years as a store manager and most of it at that store! Thanks for visiting my blog. Beware bz the true me comes out in my blog! It's really good therapy. As to wanting to be like me......ASPIRE HIGHER!!! You're already doing better than I ever did! LOL. I'll give Kaje' the message. Thanks for caring about my girls. You're the best!

Kevin and Tami Scott said...

Luck..you must have it. My boys CANNOT manage to stay clean drinking water let alone a slurpee. You must be doing something right...let me in on the secret someday!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Every blog needs a slupree post. I love tham. Very fun picture,